|• Weight of the pots comes into play if you are hiking or car camping.
• Cleanliness is another issue for which you need to opt for non-stick cookware.
• Having a number of pots is also advantageous as it helps you to culinary experiment.
• The cookware should have uniform heat conduction and should be able to bear high temperature of the stove or campfire.
• There is a wide array of option in camping cookware like copper, cast iron, aluminum, stainless steel etc. price and weight can help in narrowing down to a proper choice.
• Unlike the home cookware the camping cookware are generally not available with lids and handles. It helps to carry pot lifters and separate lids in such cases.
• Camping cookware should not include any meltable or plastic pots which might prove fatal in case you are using campfire.
• It is recommended to carry a liquid gas stove while you are camping. It helps in fast and even cooking.